Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come and join our team and help us build amazing things for our clients. We are looking for mostly a backend developer, but if you are fullstack that works too.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software for our clients.
This position is 100% remote.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- Must be able to overlap 4 hours the EST Timezone
- Must have excellent written and spoken English
- Must have experience as a Senior Ruby on Rails developer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field